In order to provide a service that is totally adapted to the precise needs and requirements of each segment of the market we service, Wolters Kluwer España organises its activities in Spain through three of the four divisions of the Group:
- Legal & Regulatory Solutions, responsible for all the editorial solutions, multi-device information, knowledge and training, as well as software intended for law firm management. La Ley, CISS and El Consultor de los Ayuntamientos are product lines of recognised prestige within this sphere.
- Tax & Accounting which, with the A3 Software brand, provides specialised integrated management software solutions and services for offices, companies and large corporations on tax, accounting and ERP matters as well as payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management).
- Health, under the Ovid and Lippincott William Wilkins brands, offers a wide range of information and knowledge solutions for healthcare professionals.
The high degree of integration between these divisions and their solutions allows us to guarantee that our customers will benefit from integrated all-round experience. This characteristic makes us unique on the market and, added to our avant-garde technologies, tested internationally and in constant evolution, it constitutes one of the assets most highly regarded by all the professionals who place their trust in us every day.
Composition of the Executive Board of Wolters Kluwer España
- CEO Wolters Kluwer España y Portugal and Legal & Regulatory General Manager: Vicente Sánchez.
- Tax & Accounting General Manager: Josep Aragonés.
- Health Manager: Katrina Díaz.
- Director Financiero: Antonio Galán.
- HR Manager: Carmen Valdés.
- Operations Manager: Emilio Gonzalo.